Sign Up Now
We have been serving customers in New Zealand since 2011 with our trendy phone and computer accessories and repair services. We are known for our best services and quality products. Our Team is highly qualified and very experienced in solving problems with Mobile and Computer devices. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment such as faulty laptops, tablets, cell phones as per customer requirements and company policies.
No. of positions available - 4 Full-time Positions
-Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- Assessing damage and cost of repairs
- Ordering replacement parts as required
- Chip level Laptop and Mobile PCB Board repair
- Timely and Efficient repairs of Mobile phones and electronic devices
- Test the parts to ensure they work properly and use diagnostic tools to assess computer systems
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Service on site and in store, upgrade and maintain
- Downloading and installing appropriate software, operating systems, anti-virus and drivers
- Products associated paperwork and documentation
- Attend and assist the companies’ customers with their computer support needs, in a timely and professional manner
- To build a strong relationship between the company, its customer and staff, and to build overall goodwill
- Assist customers to choose products providing information on quality, characteristics of products, warranties and maintenance.
- Maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge of products available for sale and ensure that customers have a wide selection to choose from.
- Ensure when new stock arrives that it is of correct model, design and quantity.
- Manage stock inventory to ensure that sufficient products are available and place order with suppliers when necessary.
- Troubleshooting and performing diagnostics to repair mobile phones and computers.
- Deal with store level inquiries and complaints, and monitor customer service.
- Check that all the products you sell are well displayed.
- Ensure that promotional plans are properly communicated to customers in the aim of soft selling.
- Suggest methods for improving the client base and expanding the business.
- Maintaining health and safety standards and procedures.
A successful applicant will:
- Work well in a team
- Must be able to work on flexible Roster
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in diagnosing and fixing gadgets or relevant qualification
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Show initiative to troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Have experience with customer service and electronics repairs.
Applicants for this position must have valid full time work rights in New Zealand.
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!