Sign Up Now
- Attend and assist the companies’ customers with their computer support needs, in a timely and professional manner
- To build a strong relationship between the company, its customer and staff, and to build overall goodwill
- Assist customers to choose products providing information on quality, characteristics of products, warranties and maintenance.
- Maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge of products available for sale and ensure that customers have a wide selection to choose from.
- Ensure when new stock arrives that it is of correct model, design and quantity.
- Manage stock inventory to ensure that sufficient products are available and place orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Troubleshooting and performing diagnostics to repair mobile phones and computers.
- Deal with store level inquiries and complaints, and monitor customer service.
- Check that all the products you sell are well displayed.
- Ensure that promotional plans are properly communicated to customers in the aim of soft selling.
- Suggest methods for improving the client base and expanding the business.
- Maintaining health and safety standards and procedures.
A successful applicant will:
- Work well in a team
- Must be able to work on flexible Roster
- Must have some experience in Customer Service field
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Show initiative to troubleshoot problems as they arise
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!